blakerocksforeverblakerocksforever

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Holy %@%^@#%@#$^#!&%^*$#!$&#^ this game is cool. Matt is certainly creative when it comes to using other people's work into his view of adventure. Sure, the last boss CANNOT be killed, it's still creative to have zombie Goku... xd.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Came here because James and Mike were playing it... It's good.

Chicken Chicken

This is great

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

This is none of those games, nostalgia. Once you start playing, you know it's from Newgrounds. Awesome memes from Newgrounds like frickin' Blockhead was great along with Newgrounds faces and a poster. Definitly should permanently be on the front cover of this site. Weeelllll done!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

This game got well deserved positive feedbacks from all of the lovers of Newground's classic memories. This game can also get pretty hard for me but not too hard to be able to beat it. Its freaking hilarious when you just beat the cramp out of kids for no reason. Loving it always. Thanks Newgrounds...

Exlex Asylum Exlex Asylum

This game here is pretty puzzle-y me, but that's okay since it has some dark and abandonment atmosphere aroud it. I like it. Itz cewlz.

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

If BerzerkStudio gave me a ticket to go to the ball game... I want it to be like this! This game is a real improvement from the first game. The geek from the first game is funny and had new added things for him to say, which are pretty funny. Good work and PLAY F**KIN' BAAAAAAAAAALL!!!!!

Zombidle Zombidle

The only game that gives awards for watching ads, which that last only 15 seconds. Great ad on to these kinds of games otherwise it wouldn't be as addicting as Clicker Heroes, but it's still addictive as hell.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

This game is very well done and they took their time making the new things that I wasn't expecting such as very new weapons and bosses. The art style of the background and enemies were really cool. However the game can get hard as BALLS at some parts, which I very much like because the third one was easy. Overall, this is something that I would remember.

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

My favorite EBF of the series (if it had a real story). The gameplay was so simple that I couldn't stop playing. The art style is... a freakin masterpiece, so is the character and enemy's animations. Liked the music they put in as well from other games. Weeeeeeeell done.