blakerocksforeverblakerocksforever

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Yes, hell yes!!!! Ten minutes straight with this! Masterpiece, nice job!

Bambee Bambee

Uhh... What can I say. It's the movie right? Don't get me wrong. It shows the main plot of the movie so how can I be wrong?... ITS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS?!?!!? RIGHT????? YEA!!!!!!!!

TRUMP BUILDS A WALL TRUMP BUILDS A WALL

Even though I'm not into politic as I should be I got to admit it was funny. How the hell the Mexican turn into a cactus? What happened to their noses? The wall isn't finished...

The Real Fuller House The Real Fuller House

Since I'm forced to give it my all on what I think about this kind of crap...is that it wasn't as funny as I thought. I don't even watch the show. The animation is overall good it's just that nothing else was. The girls' voices changed into a guy's is...used. The emotional scene with the dad and daughter was my vision of the overall happenings from the original Full House since it used it in every single episode, which was funny to put into.

My Mother in Law is a Scorpion My Mother in Law is a Scorpion

I don't know what to say other than I'm probably going to get arrested for doing something after I watch this one more time. Maybe I should lay down...in my bed...with some sad music playing because I DON'T KNOW WHAT I JUST SAW OR HEARD.

Hey, are you up? Hey, are you up?

...I don't get it.

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

It looks like what Game Grumps would make in a nutshell of partying during teenage years. Or early twenties. Idk. Anyways the animation of overexpression is funny. Such as Katy drinking beer while her body expands for a split second. xd

Blockhead: Episode 1 Blockhead: Episode 1

I fffffffffffffreakin love Blackhead. He is like a mascot of of my own life,sitting there like an idiot, starring at the screen. I even dressed up like him during Halloween. I watched this episode so many times I remember the entire thing. Also, I am sad you stopped making these :'((((((((. Anyways love your work man. Good werk.