blakerocksforeverblakerocksforever

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Bambee Bambee

Uhh... What can I say. It's the movie right? Don't get me wrong. It shows the main plot of the movie so how can I be wrong?... ITS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS?!?!!? RIGHT????? YEA!!!!!!!!

TRUMP BUILDS A WALL TRUMP BUILDS A WALL

Even though I'm not into politic as I should be I got to admit it was funny. How the hell the Mexican turn into a cactus? What happened to their noses? The wall isn't finished...

The Real Fuller House The Real Fuller House

Since I'm forced to give it my all on what I think about this kind of crap...is that it wasn't as funny as I thought. I don't even watch the show. The animation is overall good it's just that nothing else was. The girls' voices changed into a guy's is...used. The emotional scene with the dad and daughter was my vision of the overall happenings from the original Full House since it used it in every single episode, which was funny to put into.

Chicken Chicken

This is great

Riddle School 3 Riddle School 3

This is none of those games, nostalgia. Once you start playing, you know it's from Newgrounds. Awesome memes from Newgrounds like frickin' Blockhead was great along with Newgrounds faces and a poster. Definitly should permanently be on the front cover of this site. Weeelllll done!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

This game got well deserved positive feedbacks from all of the lovers of Newground's classic memories. This game can also get pretty hard for me but not too hard to be able to beat it. Its freaking hilarious when you just beat the cramp out of kids for no reason. Loving it always. Thanks Newgrounds...

Halloween Dance Halloween Dance

Wow guys this is what you call HALLOWEEN MUSIC. No "Thriller" music for Halloween shops anymore, just put this on and problem solved! Since it's Fall now, I'm gonna play this over and over until I have the need to stop (I never will) since this piece of art audio-ly fascinates me in every way. Thanks for upgrading Halloween in terms of music.

-C0RTAX-:_Space Dizzy_- -C0RTAX-:_Space Dizzy_-

Very atmospheric, very nice.

-Clutterfunk- -Clutterfunk-

In my opinion, this would go nicely for a madness episode in some sort of party club. The atmosphere sounds futuristic and the symphonic verses go good with it too. Nice job.

DETHMetal DETHMetal

Holy f! $# I thought everyone forgot the show or even the actual band. But I was totally wrong thank God :D. Very very good piece of deth-art