blakerocksforeverblakerocksforever

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Yes, hell yes!!!! Ten minutes straight with this! Masterpiece, nice job!

Bambee Bambee

Uhh... What can I say. It's the movie right? Don't get me wrong. It shows the main plot of the movie so how can I be wrong?... ITS BECAUSE I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS?!?!!? RIGHT????? YEA!!!!!!!!

TRUMP BUILDS A WALL TRUMP BUILDS A WALL

Even though I'm not into politic as I should be I got to admit it was funny. How the hell the Mexican turn into a cactus? What happened to their noses? The wall isn't finished...

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Holy %@%^@#%@#$^#!&%^*$#!$&#^ this game is cool. Matt is certainly creative when it comes to using other people's work into his view of adventure. Sure, the last boss CANNOT be killed, it's still creative to have zombie Goku... xd.

Abobo's Big Adventure Abobo's Big Adventure

Came here because James and Mike were playing it... It's good.

Chicken Chicken

This is great

Halloween Dance Halloween Dance

Wow guys this is what you call HALLOWEEN MUSIC. No "Thriller" music for Halloween shops anymore, just put this on and problem solved! Since it's Fall now, I'm gonna play this over and over until I have the need to stop (I never will) since this piece of art audio-ly fascinates me in every way. Thanks for upgrading Halloween in terms of music.

-C0RTAX-:_Space Dizzy_- -C0RTAX-:_Space Dizzy_-

Very atmospheric, very nice.

-Clutterfunk- -Clutterfunk-

In my opinion, this would go nicely for a madness episode in some sort of party club. The atmosphere sounds futuristic and the symphonic verses go good with it too. Nice job.

DETHMetal DETHMetal

Holy f! $# I thought everyone forgot the show or even the actual band. But I was totally wrong thank God :D. Very very good piece of deth-art